There will be an exciting array of projects to get your teeth into and the position is going to see you providing a high level of support to various stages of each project where you will be involved with the design, installation and commissioning of pro audio, AV and lighting systems within a number of sectors specifically entertainment, broadcast and corporate working closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure project expectation are met.
The position will involve countrywide travel so a flexible approach to this position is required.
- High level of proficiency in Visio and CAD
- Proven practical experience in the design and installation of integrated pro audio, lighting and AV systems
- Expertise in at least one of the following: audio, light or AV
- In-depth knowledge of AV control systems such as Crestron, Extron, and Q-Sys
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Understanding of H&S matters relevant to the installs market
- Excellent planning and time management
- Strong communication
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Full driving license
In return, you will receive a basic salary based on your experience, the opportunity to have a positive impact on some very creative projects.
For further information and consideration is to simply apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA.