This position will see the AV Project Engineer based in the London area covering the London and Home Counties. This is a senior position within the business so it is imperative that you are able to work within in a team and bring a good positive attitude to your new position in order to lead by example.
The AV Project Engineer will have 4+ years’ experience in the AudioVisual field to be considered, and your duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for a team of engineers and training/mentoring junior engineers
- Interpreting client requirements, identifying and addressing design parameters and engineering problems and ensuring solutions are implemented
- Full understanding of wiring diagrams and schematic diagrams
- Performing End-user Training in Installations and obtaining Client satisfaction sign off on the projects
- Ensuring all relevant safety objectives are observed.
- A clear understanding of overall project requirements and end results, and ensuring these are all to the client’s satisfaction.
- Extensive installation and commissioning experience of AV systems
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid fault finding and troubleshooting skills
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AV, A/V, A-V, Engineer, Project engineer AV Project Engineer, Install, Installation, Commercial, Plasma, LCD, Projector, Digital Signage, Digital, Signage, Audio, Networking, Data, IP, Router, Switches, Fibre, Cable, Cat5, Cat6, DMX, Video Wall, Security, Access control, IRS, SMATV, LED, Paxton, Maglocks, Speedlane, Paging Mic, DSP, Turnstiles, Automatic Systems, Gunnebo, Boonedam, APT, Skidata