The successful AV Project Engineer/Designer will be responsible for ensuring agreed standards are being met when producing Technical drawings and documentation.
Duties for the AV Project Engineer/Designer will include:
- Producing technical specifications and documentation (schematics, rack layouts rigging plans, etc.)
- Attending client design and project meetings
- Ensuring installation projects meet requirements
- Monitoring Project delivery milestones to ensure specification is being met
- Provide engineering support with any installation and/or upgrade works
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in the AV Industry
- Solid experience with AutoCAD, Vectorworks or similar design package
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with people of all levels
- Superb organisational skills and the confidence to work on multiple projects
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Project Engineer, AV Designer, AutoCAD, System Designer, Vectorworks, Design, Schematics, AV Project Engineer, AV Engineer, AV Installation Engineer