My client is looking for an experienced AV/Audiovisual Project Manager who is able to provide technical, administrative and logistical support in the start to end process of all events. You may currently be working as an AV/Audiovisual Project Manager in live events or as a Senior AV/Audiovisual Technician looking to take the next step in your career. Based in Kent this role is to start immediately.
About the company
This creative and technical production company has been established for over 30 years and pride themselves in delivering one of the best in-house equipment for live events and shows globally. Over the years they have been developing and evolving their products to ensure they offer the best quality in technology possible.
As a Project Manager you have proven ability to manage various projects with a keen eye for detail and also have experience working with and managing budgets for small to medium enterprises. You will need to have experience in account management with the events industry. You will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of assigned clients and working to develop new business from existing clients and also seeking new opportunities. This company provide a profitable delivery of Production of services combined with outstanding standards of quality within the management of their own resources, you must be able to uphold this quality throughout a day to day basis.
As an AV/Audio-visual Project manager your duties will be to;
- Manage and oversee Audio visual /AV installations at events and exhibitions, and taking responsibility for their implementation on site and subsequent safe removal
- Produce accurate quotations and proposal documents
- Produce documentation for the Accounts Department for invoicing
- Engaging in client and project development processes and assisting with pitching for new business
- Liaise with all staff to ensure the highest level of service is received and all jobs are carried out in accordance with the client’s specific requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career but you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role.
We would expect you to have:
- Previous extensive experience as an event AV/ Audiovisual technician is essential. This might be as an employee of an events AV/Audiovisual company, within a venue or as a freelance AV/Audiovisual technician
- AV/Audiovisual project management or logistics experience in live events is essential. In particular experience of exhibitions would be very helpful. Note that live events experience is absolutely essential and so project management experience in other sectors is of little value unless you have experience delivering projects in live events
- Good written and verbal communication
- A good level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail
- Very good IT skills including being competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA