The objective of the role is to oversee the delivery of high spec lighting, audio and AV installations into the aforementioned market sectors across the UK. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting large scale projects that will challenge you and make use of your technical and project management experience. You will be supported at all stages of the process by a team of Business Development Managers and System Designers and you will have the autonomy to manage the full process before handing to system support.
You have practical knowledge when it comes to the installation AV, Audio and lighting systems along with:
- Knowledge of costing of the supply,installation and commissioning of professional audio,AV and lighting systems
- Ability to work at height
- High level of CAD experience
- Strong level of knowledge regard H&S ,CDM regulations and production of the relevant RAMS
- Excellent electrical knowledge and best practice in relation to installations
- Excellent planning and time management
- Strong leadership
- Full clean driving licence
In return you will receive a basic salary based on your experience, the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of a leading industry name and work in a very supportive environment.
So the next step for further information and consideration is to simply apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA.