These are exciting times ahead for my client an established technical production company who now require a passionate AV Project Manager to join their talented and friendly team. They believe in delivering events to a high technical standard along with a great level of service and If you can execute the same and you can see yourself of playing a visible role within the organisation then read on.
As the AV Project Manager you will fully understand the need to continually cultivate relationships, manage people, resources and workflows in order to deliver a first class technical service on a wide range of corporate live events You will have a strong understanding of technical event production with a specialism in at least one of the following areas of Audio, Lighting or AV. You will have at least five years industry experience and be confident managing the full life cycle of a project.
To be considered for this role your experience must illustrate
- Minimum 5 years AV Project Management experience in live events
- Planning and event delivery
- Creation of business winning proposals
- Strong client facing skills
- Full project management experience (Including all designs, technical specification, and logistics)
- Manage installation, operation & de rigs to client requirements
- Technical specification of AV/audio/lighting systems
- On site management
- Budget Management
- Help to develop new business opportunities
- Post event assessment
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA