Please Note: You must have experience in the Audio Visual/Videoconference industry to be suitable.
AV Service / Maintenance Sales Account Manager (West of London)– The role of AV Service / Maintenance Sales Manager is looking for a real go getter to go out and win new service contracts for previously installed audio visual systems as well as on site managed service / support. You will either be in the same position or working as an AV business development manager looking to change tact. You will be tasked with:
• Selling technical support and maintenance contracts to an existing customer base and to new clients in both the residential and corporate / commercial av systems integration division.
• Being the central point of contact for all support and maintenance contractual issues
• You will manage all contract related paperwork including service visit reports, risk assessments, method statements and periodic performance related reports
• You will assist the Sales Department in specifying future technical support and maintenance contracts
• Assist in the production of the support related elements of tender returns
• Manage support related co-ordination with customers, staff, contractors and sub-contractors
• Conducting site surveys for prospective new contracts and the production of written site survey notes, photographs and drawings
• Keeping the senior management regularly informed of the status of current and pending contracts and to bring any concerns promptly to the attention of the senior management
• Ensure the timely production of service visit reports and ensure that these are passed promptly on to the customer
• Ensuring that support contracts are reviewed and renewed in a timely manner
• Ensure that all support contracts are regularly invoiced in accordance to the contracts terms.
If this is the role that you are after and you can demonstrate a phenomenal background within the AV industry you are pro-active and client facing then please send me your full CV.
Please note: No sponsorship is on offer, you must be in the UK/coming to the UK with a Visa to be considered or have the appropriate working visa.
AV AUDIO VIDEO SIGNAL SALES MAINTENANCE SERVICE CONTRACT NEW BUSINESS SUPPORT PREVENTATIVE RESIDENTIAL CEDIA CUSTOM INSTALL INSTALLATION INTEGRATION BLUE CHIP SURVEY CRESTRON AMX VIDEOCONFERENCE VC TANDBERG CISCO POLYCOM