This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AV/IT Project Manager to join an ambitious company that seeks to deliver the best experiences where every project is challenging and unique.
Projects are mainly in London but can be in varied locations across the globe where you will be managing AV/IT projects from the initial quote/brief stage through to final install and handover.
- Excellent team player and strong communicator
- Prince 2 Certified or any other relevant Project Management training
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to get the job done
- Excellent at reading and understanding technical project drawings
- Able to create technical drawings
- Strong understanding of network technology – ensuring all standards are met
- Completion of site surveys
- Comfortable in areas of systems integration i.e. access control, CCTV, IT, Telephony
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Liaising with both internal and external team members, architects, designers and client representatives
- Time and budget management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, demonstrating resilience and flexibility
- Have ability to plan, organise, prioritise, delegate and oversee workload