Additionally, you will be responsible for the research and testing of new products, and communicating their features and benefits to the sales team and clients.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of AV Systems, and Video Conferencing technologies.
- Experience of enterprise level solution design for large scale new build/ refurbishment projects.
- Experience in client facing environment.
- Experience of working with other trades, electricians, data engineers, construction and fit out.
- Understanding of AV systems integration with IT systems and IT networks.
- Working knowledge of Stardraw or AutoCAD for 2D design work.
- Experience of the following manufactures/technologies: AMX/Crestron, Extron, Audio DSPs, Cisco Video Conferencing end points, Digital Signage
- Industry or manufacturer certifications such as Infocomm CTS-D
- Installation / Commissioning or Project management experience.
- Engage with the client, users, project managers, and other trade contractors in the design of audio visual solutions.
- Production of detailed kit lists, and functional specifications for AV/VC solutions.
- Production of audio visual M&E drawings for power, data and cable containment.
- Production of audio visual system schematics and cable schedules.
- Research and testing of new products and technologies to assess suitability for our customers.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to non-technical project delivery team.
Berkshire, buckinghamshire, hertfordshire, Surrey, Audio Visual, AV, VC, Videoconferencing, stardraw, design.