The successful AV Field Engineer will play a pivotal role in installing and maintaining AV/VC solutions across multiple sites nationally and globally, as well as troubleshooting and resolving any issues with those AV/VC solutions.
Duties for the AV Field Engineer will include:
- Installing and maintaining outstanding AV services and solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolving any AV system issues
- Working from technical drawings and schematics
- Configuring VC systems
- A minimum 2-3 years AV/VC Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructures
- Ability to use AV hardware and software, and cloud-based systems
- Cable termination skills
- A full, clean Driving Licence (with the use of own vehicle)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Any experience with DSP technology, including configuration, and any understanding of H323 and SIP Standards would be highly desirable
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, AudioVisual, Audio Visual, Installation Engineer, Installer, Engineer, AV Engineer, VC, Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco, Cloud, H323, SIP, DSP, Corporate Install, Videoconference