The purpose of the role is to deliver projects on time, to specification and within budget. At the same time, promoting our client's brand to provide solutions fit for purpose by involving the right people to focus on quality of installations and having a strong, caring commitment to their customers.
- Ensures all internal projects have all relevant project documentation to ensure there is clarity on objectives and deliverable throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensures appropriate planning is in place for projects including risk and issue procedures, project accounting systems and controls.
- Production of project plans and gantt charts to track progress – updates these on a regular basis as part of the reporting requirements.
- Ensures weekly communication updates are given to the relevant stakeholders within each project but including Project Director. These updates to include:Issues and actions to resolve
- Ensures appropriate project structures are put in place to control decisions and provide support to the PM where required.
- Ensures appropriate commissioning and testing of new processes and systems takes place
- Ensures Sign off procedures are put in place
- Ensures training is put in place and is properly evaluated.
- Ensures Quality Assurance Systems are in place and measured on an agreed basis
- Ensures all project members are aware of their roles and responsibilities in the delivery of the job
- Minimises risk and exposure on all projects by documenting all risks and managing the mitigating actions – updates this throughout the project as required.
- Ensures all Project Plans contain appropriate contingency and that resources are allocated correctly.
- Ensures project documentation is complete, current and is accessible.
- Resolving escalated issues
- Undertakes benefits realisation 3 months after the project is completed.
Skills and Experience
Minimum 5 years experience in project management
From a AV/VC background
Understanding of VOIP and SIP
Excellent Leadership and Delegation skills
Ability to facilitate project meetings.
Strong organisational skills
Strong communication skills, both written and face to face and the ability to generate strong and lasting customer relationships
Excellent man-management skills
Excellent planner and can priorities at short notice
Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills for problem resolution
Nice to have
Cisco certified both Network and VC
Experience working within construction environments
Experience delivering global projects