The AV Systems Designer will take full responsibility for the design and development of complex infrastructure design deliverables across all projects. As such, the AV Systems Designer will have experience producing 2D floorplans as well as 3D projection studies and system schematics.
The successful AV systems Designer will need the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding skills and experience with the following: AutoCAD, VectorWorks, StarDraw, MS Office, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Wide-ranging technical knowledge – Video, Networking, Audio, Power, Ventilation
- Knowledge of Light and Pixel technology would be a definite benefit
- Media server experience/knowledge – Crestron, Kramer, Medialon, TouchDesigner, DisplayMapper, etc. would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Top-quality time management skills
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- Any AV Design qualifications would be another benefit
- Take conceptual designs and develop those into complete design packages
- Ensure all designs are in the required format and contain sufficient detail in order to be fabrication ready
- Ensure both internal and regional standards of documentation are complied with
- Liaise with project managers to create and/or update project budgets
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, AV Designer, Video Installations, Systems Designer, AutoCAD, CAD, Design, Schematics, Projection, Medialon, Vectorworks, StarDraw, Adobe, BrightSign, Designer