IT Support Technician - This is a new position that is looking for someone who wants to work in SME where you will a full part of team and everyone will know your name. You will either be working for an SME at present or working for a large multi-national but now seek a new place to call home. The role requires you be an integral team player where your skills knowledge and reliability will be second to none. The client are a highly specialised niche audio visual systems integrator, who install audio visual / IT home networks into HNWIs homes and properties. You might on occasion visit client sites but on occasion you might have to visit site to help fix any IT issues.
Duties and responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone or using remote access)
- Setting up and maintaining accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Maintaining and running a help desk system
- Knowledge of Office 365 and best practices
- PowerApps experience would be very useful
- PowerShell knowledge and expertise
- Any Microsoft competencies would be an advantage
- Knowledge and awareness of latest technologies
If this role is of interest and you now seek a new role with that something different then please send me your full technical that clearly shows all relevant experience to find out more.
YOU MUST BE LIVING IN THE UK AND ALLOWED TO WORK HERE LEGALLY AND SHOW A CLEARLY DEFINED SKILL SET WITHIN THE CV