This company is in a very stable position and they are a leading technical event production company. They are involved in some unique and exciting events with their venue partners and they now require someone who has a strong passion for events and technology to join them as an AV Technician.
Your time will be spent on site at various venues, installing, operating and de rigging AV, audio and lighting equipment and when not working at an event you will help to prep and maintain the kit at the warehouse and assisting with the planning of each project. You will work at some of the capital’s leading venues contributing to some of the industry’s best events working with the latest in professional audio, ad and lighting equipment
Your experience will illustrate:
- Practical and working knowledge of two of the following competencies; audio ,AV or lighting
- Experience within a corporate live event environment (Conferences, product launches, award shows, etc.)
- Excellent fault finding & trouble shooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A willingness and desire to learn and develop your skills
- Confident liaising with clients
- A flexible work attitude
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA.