How are you going to achieve that?
Great technical delivery and outstanding customer care. As an AV Technician, you will be based at one of PSAV’s 5*partner venues where you will be involved in the set up and operation of audio and AV systems for a variety of events such as launches, conferences, gala dinners and award shows for a range of corporate clients and organisations. Oh, and you will also be working with some great kit.
Who will you be working with?
You will be part of a small on site team a mix of Technicians and Senior Technicians led by a Technical Event Manager working in a supportive and cohesive manner to provide a high-level service with the aim of exceeding the client’s expectations.
Will I be trained?
At PSAV they don’t want their Technicians to stand still and as you know professional audio,AV and lighting equipment is continually evolving and a good technician will always rise to the level of their training so to aid this you will have access to an on-demand video platform which consists of a wide array of training videos which will help you upskill across the technical and associated competencies to aid your progress and help you excel in your career with PSAV.
So what do you need to have?
- An amiable and approachable character; nothing is too much for you
- Practical experience with audio set up and operation - including experience with digital and analogue desks, active/passive speakers and line array systems.
- Practical experience with AV/Video set up and operation - Configuring & lining up projectors, switching, cables and connections
- A good level of knowledge with presentation software and a dash of IT knowledge
- And any technical issues? no signal? No problem, fault finding and troubleshooting is a piece of cake for you
You’ll receive: | Enhanced holidays – 32 days (inclusive of 8 PH) | Pensions | Perkbox Benefit | Show blacks uniform provided | Career Wear Allowance subject to venue | Life insurance | Enhanced sick pay scheme | Overtime payments
For further information and consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA