This leading technical production company has developed and grown a number of relationships with prestigious and famous venues, hotels and conference centres in London and they are now looking for a smart, proactive and passionate AV Technician to join them on their continued journey of growth and success.
This position will see you working on site at a key venue in Central London where you will have the opportunity to utilise your practical technical experience with audio, AV and lighting helping to provide customers with a memorable experience across a range of corporate live events such as award shows, gala dinners, launches and conferences. You will be part of a small on site team acting as a point of contact for companies and organisations who use the venue for their event ensuring that their expectations are always met and events are delivered to an exceptional standard. The role will give you plenty of opportunities to develop professionally, personally and offers a good path of progression within the company.
To be considered for this role you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Practical experience with audio mixers ,PA & speaker systems
- Practical experience with video/data systems, projection and LED screens
- Hands on experience with presentation and playback software such as Keynote PowerPoint & Playback pro
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault finding skills
- High level of customer service
- An enthusiasm for AV /event technology and a desire to learn more
- Organisation skills
- Excellent communication
On offer is a great basic based on experience, overtime life assurance, discount and benefits package and the opportunity to work at a prestigious venue with a supportive and respected organisation. For further information and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA