The company is in a very stable position and is one of the country’s leading technical event production companies. They are involved in some exciting events with their venue partners and now require a smart hardworking person to join their team of AV Technicians.
The role will see you working at some of the capital’s leading venues working with the latest professional equipment across audio, AV and lighting. Working with a talented team and working closely with Senior Managers the position will require hard work, energy and a passion for the technical solutions and live events. Your involvement will see you contributing to events and projects of differing scale and this will allow you to grow and develop your technical skills even further.
Your experience illustrates:
- Practical and working knowledge of two of the following competencies; audio,AV or lighting
- Excellent fault finding & trouble shooting skills
- Experience within live event environments such as award shows, fashion shows, conferences, launches and exhibitions
- Excellent and confident customer service skills
- A willingness and desire to learn and develop
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA