AV Technician (Live Events)
You love technology and events , you really enjoy delivering them to a high standard and you would love to work for a stable and successful organisation that is just as passionate about their work as you are? Well my client would love to meet you because they are looking for a skilled AV Technician to be part of their talented team. You will have excellent practical knowledge of video engineering and production for the live event world and you will have the freedom to add your creativity to a wide scale of live events such as launch shows, conferences, business presentations and parties with the help of a supportive team, allowing you to contribute to delivering an outstanding technical service.
Your time will be spent on site at various venues, installing, operating and de rigging AV equipment and when not working at an event you will help to prep and maintaining the kit at the warehouse and assisting with the planning of each project.
Your experience will illustrate:
- Knowledge and practical application of camera systems & video systems
- Practical and working knowledge of video projection
- Experience within a corporate live event environment (Conferences, product launches, award shows, etc.)
- Video & data signal processing
- Strong understanding of audio
- Practical experience with digital desks
- Experience with MacBook Pro and Playback Pro
- Excellent fault finding & trouble shooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
So if you see your self as the go to video guy and you can imagine yourself succeeding with a hardworking and friendly company ,apply now with your full technical CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA.