B2B Marketing Account Director
|Job Title:||B2B Marketing Account Director|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 18:22|
We are looking for a sharp and ambitious Account Director to join our lovely Client Services team in an international fully integrated B2B marketing agency in the heart of London’s creative and digital hub, Shoreditch. We’re a specialist team of communications professionals and we’re growing fast.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your digital marketing career with a vibrant agency committed to delivering ground-breaking and award-winning ideas to a diverse range of global clients.
About the agency:
The role would see you managing, building and executing integrated marketing strategies for big B2B enterprise tech clients. A large part of this role is to continually challenge the clients when appropriate, attempting a more strategic role within the account. As such these duties and responsibilities will range from:
• Campaign activation of existing marketing strategy, including:
- Full project management including copy, content, design and development ensuring all milestones and deadlines are met.
- Working with media, social, search and analytics teams to support overall strategy.
- Working with 3rd party suppliers, partner agencies and freelancers to activate campaigns.
- Understanding the technical elements of tracking, reporting and analytics.
- Conduct reporting, campaign wash-ups and learnings with various stakeholders across the client.
- Forecasting, invoicing, project pricing and reconciliation.
• Willingness to learn about new technology, new ways of working and innovation to help existing and new client projects.
• Creation and fulfilment of detailed account plans, elements may include:
- Networking within each account, building strong client relationships.
- Where opportunities present themselves and is right for the client, offering new and additional agency products/services.
- Ensure revenue and profitability targets are met and in line with detailed account plans.
With net new accounts all of the above applies, however, you will be bought into the process a lot earlier and so will have to assist with new business pitches and creation of strategy. In addition, you will lead client kick off meetings and messaging workshops, bringing ideas for messaging through client knowledge and research.
As a senior member of the company, we would expect you to conduct yourself in a manner that befits your role and assist junior members of your immediate and the extended team. Part of this may mean training of junior members within the team. Where needed, we will identify (with you) training courses to attend to further your knowledge and create better client engagement.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Be willing and able to hit the ground running and roll your sleeves up.
• Have proven track record of managing large B2B technology accounts, ensuring client service levels are high and showcase ability to grow by recognising opportunities.
• Able to grow a client services team to service accounts, delegating responsibility where applicable.
• Have impeccable attention to detail and even better time management skills to provide updates on campaigns at any time.
• Smile in the face of a challenge and thrive on pressure – a robust nature.
• Have a restless curiosity and always be asking questions.
• Be passionate about digital and have an infectious energy.
• Have demonstrable success in working with companies from the B2B technology industry.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally.
You will report into the Client Services Director.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marketing Analytics Business Director
£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus
Paid Social Account Director
Paid Search Account Director
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Media Consultancy Account Director
Dependent on Experience
Account Director - London
£45000 - £55000 per annum