As a customer-centric business they believe in using data to improve the customer experience. This role will be critical in the implementation of next generation customer-facing privacy, preference and personal information management. Customer data is has become more and more paramount within the gaming industry and my client seeks to improve internal marketing and demographic studies, which are designed to constantly improve products and services.
- Data inventory listing, mapping and classification.
- Architecture of a data governance solution involving metadata, procedures and pipelines to support privacy/security requirements.
- Implementation of specific procedures in support of above architecture.
- Implementation of retention policies across various types of data and storage.
- Automated testing and quality assurance of architecture, assets & process.
- Productionize, monitor & optimize above solutions.
- Production of clear documentation.
- Coordinate work and assets across teams and disciplined to secure integration, scalability & sustainability.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and analysts.
- A minimum of 3 years Hadoop (HDInsight) and Azure experience
- 5 years of Programming experience (preferably .Net)
- Deep knowledge of Hive
- Sound DBA skills, highly proficient in SQL
- Demonstrated experience with data infrastructure design
- Experience with privacy and data governance solutions (Ideal)
- Familiarity with Azure Data Factory (Ideal)
For more information contact Oti Ikomi.