Client and Strategic:
- Client facing at C'level.
- Responsible for assigning tasks to team members and developing a clear vision for the team.
- Deliver innovation within the channels and where possible shared learnings
- Ensure that the appropriate technology and data is available to track performance against core KPI’s across all digital media channels
- Ensure the digital channel approaches follow best practice set out by Specialist Leads (Social, Programmatic), are in line with overall strategy and are deliverable and commercially viable
- Present cross channel digital plans when required
- Work with colleagues to deliver award winning work
- Work with the teams to deliver end of campaign report with analysis that covers all digital media channels, optimisation recommendations and next steps
- Track and reconcile spend across all digital media channels on a quarterly basis
- Ensure specialists are focused on delivering against the target KPI’s and are therefore spending the majority of their time on optimisation and account set-up
- Chair weekly meetings to review client performance against targets and to review 30/60/90 day optimisation
- Deliver campaigns that meet digital PRF requirements outlined in client contracts
- Plan campaigns within trading and investment guidelines set by the Digital BD and Commercial Team
- Identify specialist training and develop needs of their Planner Buyers and work with the Specialist Leads to facilitate
- Ensure all members of the team are adequately qualified: DBM, Facebook and Twitter etc
- Work with specialist leads and media owners to identify new products and features our clients should be testing. Google and Facebook Betas.
- Produce case studies with media owners such as Google, Facebook
- Produce case studies for trade press.
- Develop strong relationships with relevant media owners