Do you have a passion and experience for mobile games? One of my key clients has an exciting opportunity to join their Mobile Racing ream based in stunning studios in the heart of Warwickshire. The role will support the day to day production needs of live operations for mobile and ensure that communications and progress is smooth between the remote development and the on-site product and marketing teams.
- Manage the Live Ops Calendar, coordinate and work with all partners to ensure all items in the calendar are Live
- Improve processes within the Live environment to ensure request and incident are managed
- Work closely within the Live environment to ensure request and incident are managed
- Help define the scope of the project and deliverables by estimating the cost but also the benefits
- Work in collaboration with Product and Analytics to identify improvements areas and make proposals
- Support and coordinate Marketing and Communities activities
- Report status of Live Ops of the game to the Executive Producer
- Possess at 2 years’ experience on Mobile development, ideally in the Live Operations
- Experience of project tracking software (e.g. JIRA/Confluence)
- Passionate about Mobile gaming and aware of the latest trends
- Good communication and presentation skills (French speaking is desirable but not essential)
- Excellent knowledge of the F2P business and familiar with mobile KPIs
- French language skills would be a bonus
This is an exceptionally exciting role at the sharp end of one of the world’s leading global franchises. My client is recruiting for a diverse team and looking forward to hearing from talented people like YOU! Apply today!