You will be bringing an understanding of biddable implementation and desire to develop your skills within a fast paced and collaborative team. You will manage the planning, implementation and day to day management of cross-channel digital media campaigns, for a range of global clients and big brand names.
Key responsibilities –
- Implementing approved media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Ensuring creative is delivered to spec.
- Ensuring campaign budgets are adhered to.
- Ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly.
- Attending meetings in person and over the phone to report on results.
- Managing and optimizing campaigns and budgets based on KPIs.
- Ensuring future campaigns are planned and implemented correctly.
- Implement and monitor A/B testing on campaigns.
- Liaising with the data team and media account managers to ensure campaigns are delivering the expected results.
- Liaising with 3rd party media agencies to implement our campaigns.
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure they are performing as expected.
- Minimum 6 months PPC experience.
- Paid Social or display experience is desired but not essential.
- Good knowledge/experience of paid search implementation and strategy.
- Communication – fluent and professional verbal and written English.
- Working with the key platforms for Search, Display and Social (e.g. Google AdWords, Doubleclick, Marin, Kenshoo, Facebook business manager).
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of Microsoft Excel.
- Curiosity to spot opportunities and provide the best advice to clients.
- Leadership to get the most from your team and be a role model.
- Creative thinking and problem solving to come up with solutions.