My key client is on the hunt for an exceptional and ambitious Biddable Account Executive to join the Paid Media and Analytics team. You will be taking on new challenges as you implement various campaigns, working across multiple biddable media channels including AdWords, Facebook and Twitter. You will be concentrating on the key areas of Paid Search, Paid Social and Analytics and will have an opportunity to take on some of the day-to-day tasks contributing to the success of each client’s account from the outset.
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your skills in a vastly growing Digital Agency.
The Role –
- Ensuring goals and objectives of the clients’ biddable campaigns are delivered effectively.
- Managing regular and effective communication with clients and partners.
- Optimising ROI on their PPC accounts (including conversion rate testing for optimum ROI).
- Detailed reporting on key Paid Search and Social metrics.
- Keyword research.
- Landing page creation.
- Regular commuting to one of the partner agencies based in London.
- Previous experience of Paid Media activity and a genuine interest in developing a career in this field.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team, showing initiative and a “can do” approach.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with an in depth understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines.
This really is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to miss out on – to find out more information apply today!