The activity centres around the use of Data and Tech to target audiences via programmatic, social and search. The client offers the opportunity to gain in-depth understanding of Adobe’s tech stack, as well as exposure to search and social strategy.
Across both clients the candidate will gain exposure to all major digital performance channels including: Programmatic (Both PBU & Managed service), Social, Search and partnerships.
- Leadership of client communication with the support of client partners across both accounts.
- Leading digital performance strategy and overseeing implementation across programmatic, search and social
- Primary lead on activation optimisation strategy and tactics
- Direct people management of 3x Activation Managers, indirect management of 4x Activation Executives
- Development of direct reports to become self-sufficient in delivery of campaign implementation and optimisations.
- Foster a culture of proactivity across the team, delivering new opportunities for test & learn
- Setting an annual performance strategy and goals that drive client’s business performance
- Lead (with Director) on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Collaborative lead (with Director) on the monitoring and review of resourcing required within all areas of media activation – including resource hiring when applicable
- Collaboratively align wider business teams across analytics, adops, direction and insights to deliver on day to day campaign delivery
- Collaborative lead (with Director) on client reviews of all activation – BAU, campaign specific and channel planning
- Collaborative secondary lead (with other Directors) on the management of day to day relationships with Google, programmatic & tech providers.
- Lead on the usage of rapid growth planning as part of our rigorous campaign planning process
- Lead and collaborative remit on non-client specific activation management workstreams and projects – as assigned by senior leadership