You will be responsible for planning, optimisation and analysis of your accounts. Working closely with your Account Director and Business Director you will help to ensure we are delivering best-in-class campaigns for their clients and building successful client relationships.
You will manage a small team of paid media executives, supporting and nurturing them to develop their talents. You will oversee all activity on your accounts and provide guidance to your team to ensure best practices and the right strategies are adopted.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage a portfolio of the agency's largest paid media campaigns, working across an exciting and diverse range of platforms, including paid search, social, display, native and video.
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of paid media executives.
- Focus on training and developing members of your team, managing their workloads and resource allocation.
- Ensuring best practise approaches are adopted throughout your team for consistent, high quality output.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- If necessary, be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- You are passionate about paid media and care about achieveing the best results for your clients
- You love building successful relationships with clients
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate.