Based in buzzing East London you will be working in a dynamic environment where creative freedom is promoted in the work place to encourage building on your own ‘vision’.
The ideal candidate will have slick SEO knowledge and a solid understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape. You will be passionate about keeping abreast of the latest techniques and strategies on link building, content and on-site optimisation combined with at least 3 years’ experience of building and managing marketing strategies.
Content Marketing Activities
- Assist in developing an online brand known for high-level expert SEO and technical marketing particularly in the ecommerce space.
- Establishing guest blogging opportunities on other high-traffic marketing, business and e-commerce blogs.
- Managing social profiles, including Linkedin, Facebook & Twitter, promoting new content material via these channels.
- Managing (non-client related) agency website assets; updating them with new content, optimising them for conversions, and adding new landing pages for new services.
- Managing/co-ordinating team to assist with content brainstorming sessions and content development.
- Building a team of freelance content writers to assist with content asset creation.
Promotion/ Business Development Activities
- Creating buyer/decision maker personas to assist with the targeting and promotion of content assets towards high-value audience/opportunities.
- Optimise blog content for targeted high-value keywords, in order to rank high in Google e.g.’ “E-commerce SEO”, “SEO Agency”, “Technical SEO” etc.
- Conduct outreach link building activities promoting blog content with the goal of achieving back-links to pages targeting these keywords.
- Manage email marketing activities, creating engaging copy that encourages click-throughs to content assets, landing pages, and enquiry forms.
- Re-target marketing set-up across agency websites and owned content assets using Facebook, Google & Linkedin pixels. Engaging copy and designs created for display ads used within re-target marketing campaign.
- Organising all above marketing activities, in to a multi-faceted but centralised promotion funnel aimed at driving more leads for the sales team.
- Monitoring online mentions of the agency brand, and other owned brands associated with the business.
- Reporting to sales team new lead opportunities discovered through blog comments, Linkedin engagement, forums and website visitors.
- Building and nurturing new relationships with online influencers who may form valuable partnership and cross-promotional opportunities. E.g. Podcast interviews, webinars etc.
Longer Term Marketing Activities
- Arranging small digital marketing mastermind events hosted by; promoted towards potential partners and clients.
- Creating a Youtube channel; populating it with educational high level-technical videos targeted at the wider marketing and e-commerce communities