Broadcast Media Manager - Entertainment
|Job Title:||Broadcast Media Manager - Entertainment|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 18:50|
This is a role to work as AM within a top media agency specialising in the entertainment sector who are looking for an Account Manager with a focus on TV looking for their next challenge. The role would involve management of a number of the agencies key accounts including the agencies largest account. The successful candidate would report directly into an Account Director.
Core duties include
• Managing client relationship through effective communication, problem solving and responding to requests
• Ensuring all project deadlines and budgets are met whilst communicating, and seeking approval for, any changes to these
• Keeping both the client and the wider team up to date with market intelligence and competitor insight
• Managing the work and performance of account executives and assistants
• Analysis of campaign effectiveness with measurement tools recommended to demonstrate return on marketing investment (ROMI).
• Identifying ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities
The ideal candidate would have
• Minimum 2 years of experience within media agency/media owner
• Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external parties
• Organised with strong attention to detail and highly numerate
• Experience in planning and buying cross media
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
• Strong presentation skills
• Resilient and positive in difficult situations
• Demonstrate working knowledge of TV and online reporting tools, preferably Mediaocean (Media Explorer/DS Media/etc.), InfoSys and Xpert+.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's