The role is consultancy focused but requires a solid understanding of the practical realities of what it takes to measure the right thing. As a Business Analyst Manager, you will interact with clients and client teams to understand their measurement & reporting challenges and work with the Business Analyst Director to develop an end to end solution approach to implement technology alongside processes, considering existing planning practices.
Business Analysts will have in mind best practice on media measurement and reporting and will investigate client’s requirements holistically, to inform requirements in terms of: questions clients expect the reports to address, data dimensions to be captured, master data and its hierarchies, planning processes and ways of working.
Business Analysts are responsible for implementing processes and building rigorous training to ease technology adoption, helping upskills and provide ongoing knowledge to end users. They will implement a data query approaches and reports to help Data Analysts to identify mistakes.
Work with clients and internal teams, both in London and in offices around the world, to follow our measurement and reporting approach
Work with Data and BI teams to gather requirements, design and implement central product and client specific data management and interactive reporting solutions
Manage operations for all platform development and implementation.
- Experience on project management and operations with impeccable organisation skills is key
- An analytical mindset, able to approach issues and challenges from a variety of angles
- Highly numerate, with strong mathematical acumen
- Advanced Excel user
- Attention to detail
- Tenacious with a desire to dig until you find the answer
- Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work in an autonomous fast paced environment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments and adjust your communication accordingly
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and how they can be applied in the marketing context
- The ability to achieve high quality results by paying attention to detail
- Great written communication and presentation skills
- The ability to influence groups of people to gain consensus
- Experience in working with a range of visualisation solutions such as Tableau, Microsoft BI, Google Data Studio
- Having some understanding about media planning & buying including knowledge of metrics by channel (what they mean and how they should be used)
- Experience on managing other people
- Experience using digital buying platforms, for example, Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 etc.