This is an exciting and diverse role to join a top media agency barter team. The role is will give the successful candidate exposure to all levels within the agency and their clients /prospects reporting directly into the Managing Director.
About The Role:
The ideal candidate for this role will have a good understanding of the media environment having worked for a media agency or media owner previously. The candidate will drive all initiatives for identifying, generating and supporting new client opportunities for the team. This role is not a hard sales role but the candidate will be involved in presenting and networking to share what the agency can offer.
- Identifying and generating new sales opportunities
- Internal support for the Managing Director in driving new business leads & renewals
- Support and manage cross departmental business development projects and communications
- Develop and manage pipeline to ensure all opportunities are progressing appropriately
- Support Business Managing Director as tasked:
- Conduct prospecting research and analysis, and implement growth strategy to secure new clients
- Execute multiple, quick-turnaround deliverables, including written proposals, presentations, case studies, and deal sheets
- Facilitate contracts and internal paperwork with Legal
- Manage media evaluation process for UK and EMEA clients
- Responsible for managing remarketing process
- Help grow business from existing clients – work with media team to sign renewals where appropriate
- We are seeking someone with experience within media agency and/or media sales
- Proficient using PowerPoint and Excel and generally technology savvy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to manage a large variety and large number of accounts
- Must be articulate, persuasive and possess solid business instincts and diplomatic skills
- Barter experience is not necessary; we will train the successful candidate.
- Salesforce experience a plus