As a Business Development Executive not only will you be working for one of the UK’s leading, experienced, fast producing teams, but you’ll also be amongst the lucky few that get to be the face of an award winning global social media platform that boast numerous of awards, with cool and funky offices in the heart of the West-End!
Do you have an Inventive personality? Are you persistent by nature? Do you know how to how to reach the decision maker, at the right time, in the right place? Then the role of Business Development Executive IS for you!
Maybe you adopt the proactive approach, or even have an appetite for research and are a born story teller. Above all, as a Business Development Executive, to be successful in this role, the phone is and always will be your best friend!
Have I caught your attention yet? Good! If I’ve peaked your interest and you’re keen to hear more then don’t delay! You know who you are and I want to hear from you!
- Identify and get hold of the person who makes the decision for leading fashion, beauty, retail, sports, lifestyle, travel and FMCG brands, with the view of driving new business opportunities
- Feed the sales and marketing departments with leads that you have generated from either the web, phone, email, events, and direct mail campaign
- As a Business Development Executive you'll be set numerous targets and to help you smash those you will also be assigned to a team. This will be made up of one account executive and a Business Development Manager
- Putting together decks, proposals and pitching will be at the core of what you do and you shall thrive on reaching out to others through the use of such creativity
- Once you’ve caught the attention of the decision maker your job will be to schedule a meeting only, so your team can then go in and close the deal!
- Previous client facing experience would be highly beneficial
- Mastered the art of conversation
- The hunger to be in a fast paced challenging environment
- The desire to not only meet but exceed your targets
- A great will to learn about social media
- The ability to master a CRM
- Be process driven
- & the ability to face any objection with adversity
- To be part of a global company that has a start up mentality and feel
- Work on top retail, fashion, FMCG, sports, lifestyle and travel brands
- A chance to speak to people all over the world
- Learn about innovative technologies and foster new ways of thinking
- Be part of a famous family with a friendly and social atmosphere
- Have a high level of responsibility as well as flexibility
- Opportunities for further growth and development
- Push through boundaries, be yourself, be transparent, strive for better, come together as one, make an impact and take pride in all that you do!