So what is required to fulfil the role?
- Solid knowledge of live event systems and solution (Audio, video, lighting, rigging etc.)
- Awareness of the current market ,trends and relevant brands
- The confidence to hold a business conversation in the product area of live event technology
- A proven track record of sales success
- Ability to define business goals over the short ,medium and long term
- Outstanding presentation style
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Team Player
- Full ,clean driving licence
- Analyse UK market & identify potential commercial opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with production companies
- Maintain all CRM information
- Continually keep abreast of market developments and trends
- Consistently grow revenue
- Work with key colleagues in organisation and develop opportunities for other units within the business
- Maintain and ultimately increase market share for the business.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA.