Business Director - Comms Planning
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
This is an exciting position within a top media agency to work across two well known brands.
Design the solution to the Client Challenge across Audiences, Connections, Content and Measurement.
• Designing an approach that specifies how and where we will connect with defined audiences in media
• Designing the Connections Ecosystem & Plan
• Designing the Connected Experience
• Designing measurement & testing framework to inform the plan
• The market dynamics of all media, the strengths, roles and key partners in each.
• AdTech and social media platforms.
• 3rd party data sources, the structure and function of websites.
• Media metrics across all channel.
It requires skills that include:
• Use of audience research & planning tools eg. TGI, Touchpoints, Live Audience.
• Use of media budgeting tools eg. Media 4 Growth, Touchpoints Channel Planner.
• Use of Kantar, Touchpoints and other data to understand synergies between media channels.
• Facilitate P4A workshops; prepare briefing materials for content partners and in-house production.
• Design audiences in both addressable and non-addressable media
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's