They are looking for experienced C++ Gameplay Programmers at all levels, from experienced upwards, recent graduates will not be considered you must be experienced in C++ Game Development
Location: They have studios in Nottingham or London, remote working will also be considered.
- Design and implement functionality for AAA external clients
- Responsible for implementation in a number of areas including but not limited to gameplay, AI, UI, Multiplayer, Core Tech
- Identify and highlight any potential risks in the solutions that are being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
- Continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues
- Champion quality in The Multiplayer Guys and our clients development process
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong programmer with professional experience in games
- At least one or more published games
- Experience with current-gen consoles including PS4 and Xbox One
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of Unreal (UE4), Unity and other proprietary engines is preferable
- Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus
- Experience of developing for multiplayer games highly desirable
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
- Be a gamer!
RequirementsYou’ll be joining at a stage where they continue to grow rapidly, and you can play a pivotal role in the success of the studio, helping to build a world leading specialist development company.