- Expertise in the Design, and integration within the built environment, in at least two of the following areas: structured and backbone cabling, technology room layout, telecommunications cabling, wired networks, wireless networks (Wi-Fi, LPWAN, LPLA), telephony, in-building cellular enhancement, smart building technologies and IoT.
- Capable of writing of clear and concise reports and specifications in both technical and non-technical language, including preparation of easy to understand system diagrams and schematics
- A clear understanding of how technology impacts the work of others, e.g. heatloads and power requirements, room layouts and environments
- Knowledge of the buildings contract process and how this impacts technology specifications and contracting
- Integration of building related technology to client enterprise system and user applications (eg smartphone)
- An understanding of 4G and 5G
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK AND WORKING HERE LEGALLY
NETWORK DESIGN INFRASTRUCTURE AUTOCAD ICT CONSULTANT CONSULTANCY RCDD BICSI CABLING WIRELESS WIRED BUILDING AUTOMATION SMARTBUILDING TECHNOLOGY SOUTH YORKSHIRE SHEFFIELD