This role sits within the Analytics division and you will spend the majority of your time working with their clients by identifying commercial and customer trends in data.
You will work with some of the biggest brands and support their customers by looking at their data in a fresh new innovative way and deliver actionable solutions that grow their business.
You will provide insightful analysis on complex commercial and customer day-to-day issues. You will also be responsible for the technical delivery of individual projects that involve statistical analysis.
- Review both customer and commercial data
- Work collaboratively within the Business Insights team
- Influence key decision makers
- Promote the use of data, both customer and commercial
- Provide actionable insights
- Perform data manipulation and aggregation (ideally with large data-sets covering historical and current views)
- Tackle Analysis, interpret and communicate it appropriately to stakeholders
You will need:
- Proven commercial experience in analysis for marketing campaign insights
- Hands on/Working knowledge and experience in; Data manipulation, Hypothesis testing, Targeting
- or Segmentation
- Hands on experience in 2 or more of the following statistical techniques; CHAID, Cluster Analysis, Regression, Discriminant analysis, and proven commercial experience of SQL and/or SAS
- Web Analytical tools experience
- Graduate in Science or Maths, Statistics
- SQL essential
- Experience working with relational data models
- Advanced functionality within Excel