Clients: Top Global Brands from Entertainment, Tech and Luxury sectors
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Campaign Manager will work across many of the groups key clients and is a client facing position. The Campaign Manager is involved in all stages of a display campaign lifecycle, from pre-campaign planning, implementation and testing, to optimisation, recommendations and post campaign analytics.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Media Plan Implementation
- Ensure all media plan requirements are correctly implemented in DSP consoles.
- Track, measure, and analyse early post launch campaign activities and resolve delivery and performance problems related to set up and technical issues.
- Ongoing optimisation of campaigns across display, video and mobile to ensure client goals are met.
- Liaise with the agency Account Managers and clients directly to discuss current campaign optimisation plans and recommendations.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, clients, media buying and trafficking teams and internal staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission and ad trafficking.
- Traffic and QA online advertising assets onto DSP consoles, and follow up with Agency/Advertisers on delinquent ad creatives as needed.
- Generate and distribute pixels/beacons according to site integration plan.
- Work closely with Client Services, clients & site management groups to have pixels/beacons implemented in advance of media campaigns.
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate implementation, quality control and maintenance across multiple website integrations.
- Work alongside the Product Group and other departments to help troubleshoot and correct tagging complications as they arise.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms.
- Good understanding of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces.
- Prior experience with trafficking digital ad campaigns in an ad server or DSP.
- Ability to troubleshoot and familiarity with ad-server interface.
- Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail.
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Any advertising agency, ad network or publisher experience preferred.
- 28 days annual leave
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays
- Independent mortgage advice
- Regular Nights Out