We’re now looking to hire Candidate Managers / Resourcers (& Trainee Recruitment Consultants) for our City of London office across the following business sectors:
- Digital Marketing & Performance
- Games Creative & Technology
- Audio Visual & Events Technology
The first thing we look for in new hires is you’ll be highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about our core industry sectors, as this will enable you to become very successful in finding and acquiring key talent within our sectors (as well as learn the job quicker).
Do well at this, and you’ll create a network of people/talent that will remain with you for the rest of your recruitment career! And that’s when you earn the BIG BUCKS!
If you're highly articulate, motivated, and want a career that you control, Creative Personnel is the place for you to fulfil your career and financial goals.
Call today, and convince us how you can add value to Creative Personnel, and why you are interested in pursuing a career in Recruitment.
The following experience is required:
- You must have a commercial mind set
- You’re interested in recruitment as a career
- You’re interested in working for Creative Personnel
- You’re interested in Digital Marketing, Games or Audio Visual sectors
- At least 6+ months sales experience - (B2B or B2C).
- If you have retail sales it must be high value AND very sales/target driven (electronics, telecoms, vehicle)
- Must be client facing
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have focus, drive and ability to learn on the job
- Must be confident and ambitious individual
- Must be money and rewards driven
- Must be competitive and focused - all about winning!
What’s in it for you?
Here's a matrix of what you can earn at Creative Personnel...
Year 1 - £25,000 - £35,000
Year 2 - £35,000 - £45,000
Year 3 - £45,000 - Sky's the limit!!!
As well as fantastic earning opportunities, we can also offer you the following:
- Established business since 1999, London/City based with offices in India
- Technical infrastructure, tools and support system
- Basic salary plus a high commission structure - uncapped, and up to 50% on permanent roles & car allowance
- Career development and management opportunities
To find out more, contact Philip Pataky, Managing Partner at Creative Personnel on 0203 216 2570