Character Artist - TOP AAA Studio - £30,000+
|Job Title:||Character Artist - TOP AAA Studio - £30,000+|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Justice|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2017 08:47|
If that's not sold you already, for whatever reason then how about the fact they have some of the highest grossing games on the market.
Sounds like you're in a dream right? Well that dream can become a reality with the click of a button, simply read the short spec below and get your CV in now before it's too late!
• To be able to produce excellent high polygon models in either traditional 3d or sculpting packages as appropriate.
• Ability to work in a variety of styles.
• Transfer high poly models to low in game meshes adhering to specified budgets.
• Understand and be experienced in the baking pipeline to produce high quality in-game assets.
• Create well laid out high quality textures for a PBR pipeline.
• Troubleshoot character art issues from a creative and technical standpoint.
• Have good organisational skills and to be able to produce work files that are easily used by others.
• Collaborate with the concept team by highlighting and providing solutions to any design problems before the modelling stage.
• Work closely with rigging and animation to ensure your models work well in motion.
• Work with the Lead Character Artist and other disciplines on pre-production tasks.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Environment Artist - Top AAA Studio
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Character Artist for AAA world
Dependent on experience
Senior Environment Artist - Top UK Games Studio
£40000 - £60000 per annum
VFX Artist - Top Studio - Remote Working
DOE - Highly Competitive
*Tech Producer - AAA games studio - £70,000pa*
£55000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Remote Work, Health/Life Insurance, Pension Scheme, + more