Character Artist - World Class Games Studio - AAA Project
|Job Title:||Character Artist - World Class Games Studio - AAA Project|
|Contact Name:||Henry Exelby|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 13:57|
• Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates variety of character art pieces, including both realistic and stylised designs.
• Full understanding of character creation process – Modelling/ Scultping/ Texturing
• Experience using industry-standard content-creation software (Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop or equivalents)
• To create character art content to the schedule and level of quality as directed.
• Contribute to prototyping and pre-production.
• Creation of benchmark assets.
• Assist with quality control over outsourced artwork.
• Quality control of content in their specialism
• Make balanced and rational decisions on the production of assets
• Report Progress and flag Risks and Issues
• Excellent artistic ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Well-organised and proactive
• Able to take and interpret direction and criticism as well as constructively critique the work of others
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• Strong eye for quality.
• Strong technical skills a plus.
• Experience in giving feedback to outsourcers a plus.
If this sounds like you get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Experienced Character Artist needed for awesome AAA studio
Depends on experience
Senior Engine Engineer AAA Games Studio Fantastic New project
Senior Tools Engineer AAA Games Studio Exciting new project
Systems Programmer AAA Games Studio
Junior Character Animator needed for extraordinary AAA studio
€20000 - €25000 per annum