Character Artist - World Class Games Studio - AAA Project
|Job Title:||Character Artist - World Class Games Studio - AAA Project|
|Contact Name:||Henry Exelby|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 13:57|
• Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates variety of character art pieces, including both realistic and stylised designs.
• Full understanding of character creation process – Modelling/ Scultping/ Texturing
• Experience using industry-standard content-creation software (Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop or equivalents)
• To create character art content to the schedule and level of quality as directed.
• Contribute to prototyping and pre-production.
• Creation of benchmark assets.
• Assist with quality control over outsourced artwork.
• Quality control of content in their specialism
• Make balanced and rational decisions on the production of assets
• Report Progress and flag Risks and Issues
• Excellent artistic ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Well-organised and proactive
• Able to take and interpret direction and criticism as well as constructively critique the work of others
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• Strong eye for quality.
• Strong technical skills a plus.
• Experience in giving feedback to outsourcers a plus.
If this sounds like you get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Character Artist for AAA world
Dependent on experience
Senior Level Artist - World Class AAA Studio
£150 - £175 per day
Environment Artist - Top AAA Studio
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Environment Artist - Top UK Games Studio
£40000 - £60000 per annum
*Tech Producer - AAA games studio - £70,000pa*
£55000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Remote Work, Health/Life Insurance, Pension Scheme, + more