These are exciting times for this event production agency as they continue with their successful and sustainable levels of growth. Creativity, influence and creating memorable and extraordinary experiences are what they live for and they now require a driven and strategically focused Client Director to join them on their continued journey of success.
With a focus on delivering to the financial services sector you will be entrusted with managing a portfolio that consists of some of the agency’s long-standing clients with the aim of continuing the growth of the accounts and the relationships with the relevant stakeholders. This will see you
- Defining commercial strategy and formulating strategic account plans
- Getting a true understanding of the client’s needs and aligning it with the agency’s delivery function
- Defining revenue targets for account and new business growth
- Mentor and develop junior team members in the aspects of outstanding client services.
- Collaborating with the agency’s technical, staging, projects, and production teams to add value to new briefs and ensure client management excellence
- Give strategic insight and support to the pitch process
- Acting as a high-level point of contact for your clients
- Proven background and record of success in live events
- You have the ability to “step into the client’s shoes and create the best solution for any challenge
- Excellent business acumen and commercial understanding.
- Previous experience of leading key accounts with revenue potential in excess of £2million
- A passion for bringing people together, building relationships and developing junior colleagues
- Calm under pressure
- Outstanding communicator
In return you will get a competitive salary based on experience ,company pension contribution (up to 4% matched),laptop, phone , learning and development ,overtime ,initial 28 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays) plus the opportunity to work in a positive and collaborative environment with the chance to get involved with some fantastic projects. So, for consideration and more information apply now with your full CV and portfolio
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA