Client Manager - Media Agency
|Job Title:||Client Manager - Media Agency|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 12:36|
The agency specialise in the youth and entertainment sector working with some top brands across the UK. They are a mix of Planning/Account Management team and work closely with the activation teams across the agency group. This role is Account Management focused and reports into the client services director and will have one report into them (this may grow to 2).
Clients are diverse so one day you might be working on a brief from a first-time advertiser, giving them the confidence and guidance to take that first steps into advertising, the next day you could be working on a £2m pitch or presenting to a marketing director this years strategy or even writing an article for the trade press. This really is a ‘one off’ opportunity within the media planning industry.
In order to be successful in this role you must be inquisitive, work flexibly, be proactive, be able to build strong client relationships, take initiative without being directed, be a self-starter, work efficiently and really commit yourself to the industry to become a valued ‘specialist’ for the clients, therefore this job will suit a certain personality. It’s a fun, vibrant and social industry – you get back what you put in, so this role will suit someone who’s naturally outgoing and sociable, but also able to back this up with detail and focus.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to take on more client management and planning responsibility. Although the youth media space is generally TV heavy, there’s a large requirement to be leading in our digital knowledge and capabilities providing solid recommendations and implementation.
You’ll be required to manage internal digital teams, as well as external digital media suppliers from briefing through to implementation, optimisation and reporting.
• Effective client account management
• Effective management and development of Media Executive report
• Creative and innovative thinking whilst communicating in a way that will inspire others
• Develop compelling strategic media thinking
• Create detailed well thought through media plans
• Be a confident and articulate presenter
• Be able to brief and manage internal and external teams effectively
• Be able to meet deadlines whilst managing and meeting client expectations
• Be analytical and inquisitive. Be restless in ‘pulling apart’ data to find leading insights
• Propose bespoke research where relevant to cover off any knowledge ‘gaps’ that may exist.
• Be an integral part of new business process from developing leads and managing the process from initial briefing through strategy, document writing to pitch
• Be prepared to become a face of the agency to the industry, increasing your profile and visibility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Paid Media Manager - Digital Agency
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Biddable Media Executive - Media Agency
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Paid Media Executive - agency side
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Paid Search Account Director - Media Agency
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Comms Planning Director - Media Agency - Luxury
£45000 - £55000 per annum