The Client Solutions Manager (Programmatic) is responsible for collaborating with regional and local stakeholders to develop and execute on products and initiatives. In this role, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs, identify opportunities, fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and drive revenue.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and operational solutions.
- Work closely with development teams and partners to deliver with quick time-to-market.
- Drive solution launches including working with local executives, and other product and project management teams.
- Generate case studies and success metrics providing actionable insights that allow them to further capitalize on market opportunities.
- Take feedback from internal teams to help further product iterations.
- Be the subject matter expert for the Client Solutions team by providing consulting services directly to local teams.
- Circa 2 years hands on experience within an adtech environment
- Direct experience with Dynamic Creative Optimisation is preferred
- Demonstrable involvement in successful development and launch of new features/products to market.
- Solid technical background with understanding of the programmatic and digital media market landscape and/or hands-on experience with Programmatic platforms and toola
- Understanding of real-time bidding, ad-serving, the roles of DSPs & SSPs and targeting.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.