This is an exciting role to join a fast paced account within a top London based agency. You will work primarily on one of the larger accounts within the team but also oversee a couple of smaller accounts and have 3 direct reports across the team working with you on this.
The job requires someone that is extremely organised, efficient and someone who can provide leadership to the client and the wider delivery team.
- You will manage and oversee media planning and you'll work closely with the activation team, striving for operational excellence, ensuring that all stakeholders perfectly activate the plan, to budget, KPIs, and on time. You will excel at stakeholder management and project management.
- You will be the D2D voice of the client within the team. You will provide the client and any other external stakeholders with a continuous clear line of sight of their investment throughout, and act as the client’s primary point of contact once the campaign is approved. You will report back with ongoing checks on the status of the campaigns, discuss opportunities for enhancement and optimizations, reviewing reports and the overall performance, and in general ensure that the client is fully informed
- You will manage and support direct reports D2D, assisting them with workload management, delegating where appropriate, provide ongoing pastoral care, and training them to ensure that they are developing quickly and successfully.
- Media Agency Experience from a Comms Planning, OOH Media Planning or Planning and Buying role (Other media channels a bonus)
- Strong UK Market Knowledge, ideally from a London based Agency
- Extensive Client Facing Experience
- Confident Team Leader, managerial experience is required.
- Ability to Command a Room