Comms Planning Manager
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
This role is suitable for someone with 3 years' experience in a media agency planning team who is truly excited about comms planning and the world of media. Someone who wants to learn, not someone who just needs a job. Someone who likes people and wants to find out a bit more about what makes them tick.
The role requires delivery of effective and accurate support to the team in a fast-paced environment as well as an inquisitiveness and enthusiasm for helping to build famous, integrated, and measurable communications strategies.
• Build and maintain client and agency relationships at mid-level seniority. Clarity in delivering media recommendations to clients. Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of your client’s industry sector and their competitors. Someone clients value and want on their business.
• Represent the company in a professional manner to clients, media owners and suppliers and build strong relationships.
• Activiely contribute to the high morale and motivation of the team. Facilitate a close and productive working relationship with all other specialisms to produce brilliant work for our clients. Form strong professional relationships with creative agencies and media owners. Writing clear briefs and providing feedback on work provided.
• Best in Class Planning. You will work with your Director to produce and where appropriate present strategy and rationales, media plans, and results and monthly and quarterly performance reviews to clients. Require a confident media planner, with a good understanding of all major media channels. Able work alongside strategists and specialists to interpret client briefs and develop a comms strategy to address it. Create clear rationales for channel use (e.g.TGI, YouGov, Touchpoints, AV Fusion, SalesEdge etc). Able to work alongside specialists to go beyond paid solutions to consider how clients can maximise owned and earned platforms.
• Responsible for training and development of executives, and assistants within the team with support from their Director. Is fully aware of direct report’s personal developmental tasks and enables their growth. Sets clear standards and quality control’s the teams work ensuring they deliver work on time.
• Turning Data into Insight. Strength in collecting, interpreting and formatting information about the Clients business and brands, consumers and the competitive marketplace. Is responsible for ensuring campaign performance is tracked, reported, optimised and learnings implemented into future campaigns so that Clients have a clear understanding of how we are continuously improving.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's