Entertainment / Retail
This is a great chance to join a fun, supportive and growing agency to work across 2 exciting brands from the entertainment and retail sectors. The role will develop strategically-led planning solutions, as well as having an active involvement in all implementation and reporting procedures across the brands.
You will be planning across all channels in conjunction with specialists - Digital, TV, OOH, Print and Radio however, it is essential for this role to have a strong working knowledge of running digital campaigns and how we integrate digital solutions into our plans.
- Able to take a simple brief independently and develop a response which incorporates clear targeting and strategic channel planning based on insights, research and data. Interrogate and question elements of the brief when necessary.
- Ownership of the plans, ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Knowledge and relevant application of research available (i.e. TGI, IPA Touchpoints, IMS, Nielsen, Google)
- Keep up to date with media marketplace in order to educate clients on the changing media landscape and the opportunities arising as a result.
- Ability to interrogate and analyse research reports to draw conclusions and insights.
- Where necessary you will get involved with new business pitches and creative solutions brainstorms.
- Attention to detail when producing documents is of high importance, both yourself and overseeing those of the Senior Planner and Executives
- Ensure all administration is up to date, accurate and all internal/external deadlines are met.
- Oversee weekly internal and external reporting where necessary.
- Develop strong relationships with media owners, creative agencies, and ad-servers to ensure best in class delivery, as well as solutions, across platform.
- Ensuring high quality Post Campaign Reports are delivered to the client in a timely fashion.
- Oversee digital campaign set up and trafficking requirements.
- Coaching and developing Senior Planner and Planning Executive within team
- Develop effective working relationships with activation teams.
- Day to day liaison between client and agency
- Friendly, enthusiastic and approachable manner is a must.
- Ability to plan across all media. Digital experience is key
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of tools such as DDS, DoubleClick, TGI, comScore, and Addynamix.
- Passion and curiosity for understanding the audience and brands of our client.
- Willingness to engage in wider conversations around brand strategy with clients and creative agencies
- Excellent attention to detail and strong admin skills.
- Confident communicator, and contributor in meetings.
- Team player.