This is an exciting role to join a network media agencies luxury team. The agency are going from strength to strength with recent wins and are looking to expand again.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of all media in your day to day work
- Present clearly & confidently to clients, articulate the agency recommended position and help sell in proposals and plans.
- Confidently develop and write media recommendations with the support of your AD, uncovering insight to drive strategies.
- Possess a solutions-orientated attitude that ensures that the best possible solutions are delivered at all times.
- Display a good degree of financial aptitude to ensure accurate client budgeting, accounting & reporting
- Foster team spirit and the development of a Graduate who will be reporting into you.
- Demonstrate your ideation skills through brainstorming new approaches and solutions for clients.
- Actively encourage collaboratiion within your team, leading by example.
Knowledge, skills and attitude required:
- Cross Channel media planning experience.
- A passion for luxury brands that they work on.
- Someone who will always look to bring new ideas to their planning and push the clients’ media innovation, whilst maintaining excellent attention to the smallest of details
- We are looking for someone with excellent communication and relationship building skills that will enjoy working within a friendly team.
- We would prefer some management experience, however if you have mentored juniors within a comms planning team, and can show the right attributes to manage we will also consider this.