This is a great role for a Senior Comms Manager with a demonstrable Strategy experience above and beyond D2D Media Planning. This role is to working across all channels as well as be someone to provide innovative solutions to the clients business needs.
The role will be planning across both Performance and Brand campaigns and across Consumer and B2B.
Strategic Planning Responsibilities:
- Ability to provide best in class client stewardship
- Experienced in cross channel (offline and online) DR planning and implementation - from strategy to implementation and in-flight analysis / optimisation
- Owning responses from client brief to execution, ensuring that team and agency output is genuinely best in class
- Manage the client relationship on a day to day basis, coordinating the execution of the media plan with other internal specialist teams and with media owners as required
- Well informed about the current and future trends, in technology and media - and able to translate these trends into relevant and actionable recommendations.
- Working closely with the client to understand client business challenges and identification of suitable additional agency services to address the client’s needs
- Places the client’s needs at the heart of all delivery and building strong, meaningful relationships with client peers
- Drive innovation and fresh thinking across the client’s business as well as across the agency
- Help manage the internal process of forecasting future media investment from the clients
- Has a passion and enthusiasm for the evolving marketing communications landscape and inspiring others to feel the same
- Ensures managers and execs are working to deliver integrated plans that display a deep understanding of all channels
- Media agency experience from a comms / client team including strategic responsibilities
- B2C and B2B experience
- Brand and Performance experience
- You will be a team player and have experience of creating a collaborative team culture
- On top of this you will have proven high level communications experience across a range of client types
- Working knowledge of paid, owned, earned and shared media and experience of transforming clients from a traditional media model is essential for this role
- Our ideal Account Director will have strong commercial acumen with a willingness to sell-in commercial opportunities that are right for the client’s needs
- You will be passionate about media especially the brand and performance dynamic, coupled with a strong business, market, consumer and brand/performance understanding