The role offers the ideal opportunity for a candidate to deeply engage with a fantastic entertainment brand, on the front-line with how its consumers interact on a day-to-day basis; delivering a aspirational tone of voice on social channels, the official website and in regular engaging email correspondence. You’ll create & maintain groundbreaking content campaigns for the account.
- Reporting to the Head of Social and working closely with the Content Manager, you will:
- Be working solely on an exciting and creative social media and content campaign strategy.
- Be delivering a highly engaging social community, an active day-to-day dialogue with its fans, an integrated content approach
- Be the person responsible for the brand in the UK.
You will be successful in the role if you:
- Have proven experience gained from a fast-paced agency or company
- Are brilliant at the development of big ideas and a keen creator of content
- Are able to develop, create and skillfully manage a tone of voice via multiple social media platforms
- Proactively seek and develop story lines within your Social Media campaigns and integrate amongst all media communication platforms; providing our clients with collaborative, exciting and mindful content
- Know the key social channels inside out and are a self-confessed social media nerd
- Have experience in activating and managing paid social advertising