Concept Artist - TOP AAA Studio - £160 per day+
|Job Title:||Concept Artist - TOP AAA Studio - £160 per day+|
|Salary:||£160 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nick Justice|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2017 08:47|
By taking up this great job role, you will have the chance to work on some of the very best games in the games world to date.
This sounds like it is a dream opportunity right? It is for sure not to be missed!
If this sounds like the job for you, then read the spec below and send across your CV for this amazing opportunity now!
• Able to actively contribute to the development of art style/tone/direction, and to work closely with the Art Director and Leads to deliver inspiring artwork that pushes the ambition of the team.
• Brings creativity to help define and refine work both under art direction and in a creative exploration/development capacity.
• Able to proactively self-organise and prioritise work for yourself and others.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Accomplished at all aspects of concept artwork, able to create both highly polished conceptual illustrations and exploration sketches.
• Highly creative design aesthetic.
• A portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of skills in character, environment and prop design.
• An excellent understanding of human anatomy with an ability to communicate dynamic character poses and expressions.
• Experience in creature concept design.
• Experience in storyboarding.
• A good understanding of graphic design and logo development.
• An excellent core artist foundation covering lighting, value, colour, form, material, perspective and composition.
• Comfortable working in a variety of art styles.
• Understanding of tools, techniques and best practices related to concept creation for games.
• Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and/or similar industry-standard 2D software.
• Good understanding of 3D packages to support traditional skills such as Maya/ZBrush and SketchUp would be advantageous.
• Comfortable at all stages of game development, from ideation and art direction to production support and marketing artwork.
• Comfortable working with (and around) bespoke, in-development toolsets and more mature engines and pipelines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Gameplay Programmer - Top AAA Studio -
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Environment Artist- TOP AAA Studio - £32,000+
£32000 - £40000 per annum
Gameplay Programmer - Top AAA Studio - £35,000+
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Game UI Web Developer - £300pd + Top AAA Studio
£300 - £350 per day
Gameplay Programmer - REMOTE WORKING - Top AAA Studio - £45,000+
£45000 - £60000 per annum